CoinMetro - Innovation Powered by Crypto - INTROCURRENCY

Breaking

Senin, 18 Desember 2017

CoinMetro - Innovation Powered by Crypto





WEBSITE | BOUNTY THREAD | TWITTER |  TELEGRAM | REDDIT | BLOG | LINKEDIN | FACEBOOK

Public Pre-Token Sale will begin on December, 12th 2017 at 00:00:00 UTC
During the period of the pre-Token Sale, price of each COIN will start at 0.03 EUR. Price will increase by 0.02 after every 12,500,00th COIN is sold. Pre-Token Sale hardcap is set to 50 million COIN. Any COIN not sold during the Pre-Token Sale will be carried over to the Token Sale. Vetting rules will apply to the first three softcaps listed below. For more information see section 4.0.4.1.

12,500,000 COIN Sold - 1.25% TBPR* + 0.02 price increase
25,000,000 COIN Sold - 2.50% TBPR 1 + 0.02 price increase
37,500,000 COIN Sold - 3.75% TBPR 1 + 0.02 price increase
50,000,000 COIN Sold - 5.00% TBPR 1 + 0.02 price increase


*Token Buyback Program Reserve (See section 4.0.5 of our wp for more information); an account funded by a share of Net Profits from CoinMetro and FXPIG used to buy COIN on our open exchange to promote a stable pricing environment.

NOTE: COIN purchased at 0.03 and 0.05 EUR will be subject to a special vesting schedule to support a stable pricing environment when the token is distributed and tradable in April, 2018.

Participants buying in at 0.03 EUR will have access to 20% of their total purchase after an initial vesting period of 90 days following distribution. The other 80% will be vested for an additional 90 days. Participants buying in at 0.05 EUR will have access to 33% of their total purchase after an initial vesting period of 90 days following distribution. The other 67% will be vested for an add. 90 days.

Participants buying in at all other price points will see their purchases distributed in their entirety on the date of distribution.

To be updated about all things CoinMetro, the Official Telegram Channel is the place to be. If email is more your thing you can reach us at hello@coinmetro.com.


The main CoinMetro ICO Token Sale will begin on February, 21st 2018 at 00:00:00 UTC

The Token Sale pricing will start where the Pre-Token Sale left off up to a maximum initial price of 0.11 EUR per COIN if the Pre-Token Sale was sold out (If the Pre-Token Sale was not sold out the Token Sale will begin at the price where the Pre-Token Sale ended and it will follow the Pre-Token Sale softcaps until the total 50M COIN are sold). This price will increase by 0.01 at each 50M softcap. ICO hardcap is set to 300M COIN, which includes the 50M COIN allocated to the Pre-Token Sale.

100M COIN Sold - 8% TBPR (1) + lifetime CM discount (2) + 0.01 price increase
150M COIN Sold - 11% TBPR (1) + 0.01 price increase
200M COIN Sold - 14% TBPR (1) + lifetime pre-pre-ICO invites + 0.01 price increase
250M COIN Sold - 17% TBPR (1) + lifetime FXPIG discount (3) + 0.01 price increase
300M COIN Sold - 20% TBPR (1)



(1) Token Buyback Program Reserve (See section 4.0.5 of our wp for more information); an account funded by a share of Net Profits from CoinMetro and FXPIG used to buy COIN on our open exchange to promote a stable pricing environment.
(2) Commissions reduced to 0.075% max on all exchange volumes and equivalent discounts (25%) on all CM fees. The discount does not carry over on fees to external providers, TAM managers, or other services not directly priced by CM.
(3) Commissions reduced to 19 per million max on all traded volumes across all available platforms. The discount does not carry over on fees to external providers, PAMM managers, or other services not directly priced by FXPIG.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Post Bottom Ad

Pages